Why in our country people who work in any capacity, absolutely refuse to work? They also receive money for something that acted, some even doing work on specific instructions but what's really going on??
I'm not going to talk about the long story of how I tried to pass after 1,5 years my idle Camera (Guarantee He had a 2-year), but there I too was faced with the stupid ones do not understand and are not willing to do people.
But recently, we would like to purchase insurance for travel abroad in the company RESO because learned that they stand for 10 euros less than the already purchased us in Ingosstrakh. To this end, we called the Ingosstrakh learned that Insurance can be returned. Well, I decided to make sure that they really RESO cost 14 euros, I called back and told me that the insurance will cost 40 euro O_o my question, why so, because friends have bought from THEM THE SAME 14, did not respond, they have probably different and everything. In another office, the same company I was told that the cost of will be 20 euros, "without thinking":-D
I eventually broke down and wrote on his website in the quality control department the following letter:
"outraged absolute indifference to a potential client!
called, asked about the cost of the policy for travel abroad.
In one office say 40 Euros, in the other - "20 euros, well take with a 2000 ...". On the question of why such a price, because Our friends bought for 14 euros EXACTLY the same insurance, can not answer. And a request to count The exact value of the computer, they say that it is difficult and that we drove to the office! I have no time to travel around to all the companies in search of most appropriate for mnya value. We already have a policy, we heard that conditions in your digging better, so call and ask to make sure in this case. And in response we get unintelligible cue incompetent staff.
I would be delighted if your company still has competent people, and they will contact with us so we can buy insurance for travel abroad for our group. "
After 17 minutes I was the answer:-D
" Dear Veronica! We bring
We apologize for different character information received from our colleagues as a result of consultation with your treatment for an insurance contract medical costs of persons going abroad.
We hope that this has no effect on your attitude to the insurance company IJSC RESO-Garantia and you will undoubtedly remain our loyal customer.
In the near future, on our behalf, you will contact the sales staff, will pick up the best insurance options and answer your questions.
wish you luck and please report on the work done. "
And indeed through for some time called me quite adequate girl and all I found it and called the cost of insurance, which we fully arranged.
BUT!! Another situation was another thing is to return the insurance ))))))))))
will not explain why and how, and immediately write a letter describing the whole story and that I sent to them yesterday within 13 hours.
"Hello!
not the first time use the services of your insurance company, but apparently the last one.
recently drew up an insurance policy for traveling abroad for 5 people. Wanted to arrange a return policy. To this was spent 2 days without success, because operators do not provide complete information. First, I called and asked whether it is possible to return the policy, I was told that it is possible. I came into the office, where to buy a policy, I was told that the refund is issued only in the central office. And when next day I went to the central office, I also had to turn around and leave, because when I phoned to me no one said that a return issued only in the presence of the passport.
But we have a few unusual situations. Passport of the insured is located in Ekaterinburg, as the insured himself. In the city of Yekaterinburg has offices of your company, people can come back to present their passport without a visa, where they can scan or any other ways to convey information to the Moscow office of your own company. But for some reason none of your employees do not want to deal with such red tape. Very simple without being a passport to issue an insurance policy and take the customer money, why do such difficulties arise when you return?
Hope that your company has a professional staff that can take the initiative and resolve the situation, the output of which is able to come up even us.
choosing your company and pay for services, I rely on professional help in dealing with potential difficulties, and quality service, but in practice watch the complete disinterest of staff in the client. "
response so far we have not received any mail or by telephone.
And in general I resent the fact I can not pass the insurance if I have a standing in a passport visa. I am after all this, generally unwilling to ever have to deal with Ingosstrakh. Isteresno, and when it comes to the insured, and damages, they simply slaughtered for their customers?? :-D
Where can I get quality service in our country? I do not remember such places.
response so far we have not received any mail or by telephone.
And in general I resent the fact I can not pass the insurance if I have a standing in a passport visa. I am after all this, generally unwilling to ever have to deal with Ingosstrakh. Isteresno, and when it comes to the insured, and damages, they simply slaughtered for their customers?? :-D
Where can I get quality service in our country? I do not remember such places.
0 comments:
Post a Comment