Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ap Bio Lab 5 Cellular Respiration



Piscpam this video:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZYvszjRLA

I fell completely when I saw him as a piscpam never done so ... here goes:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, by the note you left on waking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fleeing .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, for days you've been without.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

inside me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, for letting me get halfway before ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

... ecstasy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, for your mouth that has no truth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And so on.
I hate you.
As nobody in this world hate you.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, as you can not hate anyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, because I always follow, always follow, if you go on ...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you so much that could make resurrecting ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

... fear ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forgot your notebook in my soul, which you used to ask how many days remained to see us ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have the heart ; na explode.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, and nobody in this world will hate you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you, as you can not hate anyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



PS: And here is the MySpace of this lovely group:) http://www.myspace.com/losseisdias ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment