First of all, HELLO:)
SLQH Well last week was good times, very good in my opinion (Opinion Pangel, totally, but Shippee tó Angel with God in this program
"- (...) It was not a flashmob ... it was not.
- You always have to get me the tip, right?
- Puntillita.
- Huh?
- Puntillita, or I'll put my Puntillita not tip.
- Is not it the same?
- Noooohh.
- now, what's the difference?
- Well, it's simple, put the Puntillita is to qualify what you say, and put the tip is to put the principle of the penis. "
- You always have to get me the tip, right?
- Puntillita.
- Huh?
- Puntillita, or I'll put my Puntillita not tip.
- Is not it the same?
- Noooohh.
- now, what's the difference?
- Well, it's simple, put the Puntillita is to qualify what you say, and put the tip is to put the principle of the penis. "
Pd. The next time will try to hit upon more with color, light and size, I promise;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment