Two tickets on the same night, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! The other was jam and just because it is, so do not expect
xD CONGRATULATIONS Taniete: DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Well I'm not much to say nice things, you KNOWN, so you you'll have to settle for a I love you \u0026lt;3333333333, and with a crappy gifts you've done: D
First of all this little drabble Patito \u0026lt;3
Title: "Mati"
Fandom: Patito ugly.
Pairing: Duckling / Antonella (Patito O / Mati / Antonella xD)
Disclaimer: write about characters, not real people, not belong to me but to whoever has created "ugly duckling" not I know. Although Antonio is my future wife (one go).
Rating: Disney. Throw it on Disney Channel, hombreyá.
Warnings: Femmeslash suggested.
Not beteado, and is supposed to try to put the accents as I sound in Argentina so ...
Note: It is inspired this chapter, where required by Antonella Patito and Peter begin to compose a song, particularly in the first scene in the house where he also leaves Patito Mati, of course, and Antonella wants to go there because there's no inspiration for art and duck dog smells bad.
Note 2: I've seen of the chapter , Chapter 69 to 81 two days to inspire, because the TV I never hear about things, but you Shippee known. Well as I keep quiet and hope you like a bit \u0026lt;33
************************************** ************************************************** *****************
- Vaaa touch it.
- ... No, But dress like smell?, That smell.
- Vamooos, Antu, is the good of mundooo dog.
- If I like dogs, dogs little ones of the ads look so clean ... but this smells particularly bad.
- Well ...- can not avoid the half-smile that draws you in the face when the thought that pets resemble their owners assail his head is not so bad .- I suppose, is softly playing - now she smiles while stroking the average dog is sleepy now. ***
For you: 3
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
Well and that's it, pal: O, so FELICIDADEEEEEEEES AGAIN: D
PD. Heidi gifs and Sakura are stolen from somewhere I do not remember, sorry me.
PPD. The chocolate churritos SEUR sent them: D
PPPD. I meant
0 comments:
Post a Comment