At first I thought it would make a trial real time with everything that could go wrong to be ready, but had not yet we show what they had learned the truth I was not nervous but was new to me being on stage I ever really present to people but not that amount, production was really cool and felt it would be a good show.
Day began different events occurred during my stay which made this place into something important had much drama father do something that would show that not only is back what you see out front is essential truth Teamwork is the key is something you should learn to have, our dressing room was small but was very lively di event of failure to stop being the place of food that previously was plenty of food in the clear day previous people who were in the dressing room had not changed, the nonsense that passed as we had tears claims anger and scolding but although everyone was still very much in their world and their mind we all helped each other or we supported not only a gesture but with attitude. Eh
truth to be honest we did not all or the great power could have been a masterpiece but the same fate seemed to conspire still came out the show, there was also public very kind of part given that our city is known as a springboard if you succeed in it entonses're ready for the other, given that it becomes very selective on some issues, yet , we need more of his adaptability and some elements, even with the adversity and proved that you can achieve and get ahead I feel very good about the show and what happened and I live as a person, but ; I like the attempt of an artist that I am I am very disappointed for myself the truth comes to the resonance of my other colleagues and that if I am sad, many gave more than the 100 I do not think I've reached 60 or even less truth helped me open more eyes and I have to go past that I have a new purpose and opportunity should be seized prepare me and I will try to go further I need a bit of ambition visióny is time to fight for a starring role I might not live up to several of my colleagues but know what they say "fight for what you want" is to be a lot of responsibility and work and am willing to sacrifice you need to get it.
individual
My best memory was in the first choreography felt that time stopped when entering the stage and saw people put me in position, I felt my heart beat fast, breathe, listen to my singing partner and I said it's time to deploy, there sentíay forget whatever I got to dance and sing and forget the people I deliver to the show.
In that summarizes a pedaso of what I had to live this magnificent Diaye hopefully have many more days the same
0 comments:
Post a Comment