L: eduardoo! Really are you?? Wow! I can not believe it!! Aaayy but please forgive me! I was about to ..
E: to kill me if I already knew haha, but you you get for that was driving well?
L: aay eduardo but where have you been?? So much has happened!
E: for turning around haha, but look at these cambiadisima if not for that I recognized your voice, do not believe it, but as you state that you have done? Has been in your life??
L: Oooh! (Sigh) too many questions while not you think? Haha better than you think if we are to have a coffee and talked! That serves me relax a little
E: If we clear!
-lety be directed to the car before getting reviewed one more time their babies were already relaxed and playing, eduardo was to go up the passenger side when he saw the children and making them cuddling-lety
E: be, have, have now if I do not understand anything! And these two little ones?
L: hahaha you see? Lety says up to auto-everything you lose by desaparecerte?, These very backward in news
E: Yes, definitely you and I have much to talk
L: as if ... by the time I present my two most precious treasures ... and naughty santiago de maria fernando, my children!
E: wow! I can not believe, but are your children and ..????
L: When you arrive tell the whole story lol
-lety and Edward came to a cafe where they could talk comfortable, that included little games to entertain children and so they could play, lleagaron and sat at a table near the playground, lety girl under the loaded betrayal and soon the girl ran happily to the games, followed by his brother, Edward and sat lety asked for a coffee and began to talk, you lety had much confidence, so I tell the complete story omitting some clear-
L: and it was so, after we got married, I looked everywhere but could never find!
E: Oooh sorry lety! Do not know how I would have liked to be present at your wedding! Wow! Really, I lost many things!, Fernando God must be the happiest man, with this beautiful family! Santi is an identical copy on
L: if true?
E: Well where is fernando? Do not know the desire I have to see and more now!
L: EEMM ... well .. well ... on .... The ... is in the house ... if you want to give you the address for you to go see
E: if yeah right !!!..... but you're not going??
L: this ... emmm ... no, not me ... I ...
E: now I remember ... you was driving very badly! If clear that almost killed me! That happened lety? Why they came so??
L: this ... this .. no, not for anything important
E: Please lety ayy ... you told me your story,,, that there is enough confidence?
-lety looked thoughtful, and watched the kids play, when a scene out of their thoughts and made up and run to where his sons-
L : NOO! NOO, MARIA FERNANDA NOT DO THIS! Said running and seeing how the girl had taken the floor a handful of earth and was about to release another child-edward haha went after lety, lety by the girl took the land from the hand, and the scolding jeje-
L: maria fernando! How many times have I told you not to fight with the other kids!
0 comments:
Post a Comment