Monday, February 19, 2007

How To Wire A Motion Switch Red Green And Black

¡*¡*¡*¡

E: lety quiet ... ..

L: it is not your not know this girl is great! ... and holiness? SANTIAGO ??..... Where is santiago? SANTIAGO?? -Lety-the child cry came from one of the games and went to her breast, she took my hand and Maryfer loaded in one of his arms, went to the table, sat on high chairs and gave them some biscuits, maria fernanda but was not among the girls who liked to be "tied" she always struggled safarse was restless by nature (his father haha) and she wanted to go down and keep playing, struggled to get down and whimpered a little, ate santi calm your cookie-

L: YA! Maria fernanda quiet! TOMA! Le da a cookie-

Mf: Noo! "The girl said angrily, throwing cookie-

L: yyy! But so rude and crazy girl !!... but you stay here until you calm down! And no cookie!

-lety stopped paying attention to the rantings of small and continued his conversation with Edward jaja-

E: lety jajaja aay never imagined I see you like that ... but ??.... to sii that we were going to tell me that I pass? Was fernando??

L: eduardo aay to you I can not fool ... if it was Fernando and me ... and ... well ... something happened.

E: and ...?

L: Well what happened was ... .- lety told him everything that happened with fer, was pregnant and planned what to do and how as she had not supported fernando-

E: But lety ... .. is that ... you have to think things through ...

L: and I thought! No need to think more! MY HUSBAND AND fernando! Not able to support me!

E: lety but tell me .... Why would you want to do that?

L: Because that right now I do not want a child with my children I am more than happy! It is too soon for another, plus there are a lot of work on concepts and with children and now you imagine me with two babies and a newborn? NOO! It would be crazy!

E: lety okay, nobody can force you to do anything that you do not want to but .. think what you have in there is a life ... a vidita small .. that despite this inside you, not yours and well ... it seems to me that nobody has the right to say whether a person lives or dies .... think about it well lety do not think your child is entitled to live? ? To know his brothers, his dad YOUR MAMA! Not think that holiness and concerted Maryfer entitled to his little brother? IS A LAW THAT ARE DENYING YOUR LES

L: BUT ....

E: lety well is your child! And whatever the circumstances of your life right now you have to take as a blessing!, The blessings come when you least expect and I am sure that this baby is a little angel, that if something is coming .... but that it is your decision!

L: AAAY! EDUARDO! ME TO SAY ALL THIS !!!??? AAAY NO, NO, NO, I CAN NOT CAN NOT!! -Lety pronfundo burst into a crying, Edward knew that this was best, so let her mourn, let her vent and gave her a big hug

L: eduardo aay I am the worst woman the world !!!!, I can not believe I .... I ... ..

E: ya, ya lety quiet, your reaction was expected it is important that retrain

0 comments:

Post a Comment