lety , but it stops putting his index finger in the mouth of fer: shh !!.... close your eyes, "he says with a sexy voice"
-fernando smiles and quickly obey the orders of his beloved, lety very slowly and quietly gets out of where fernando tapeworms, when fernando open your eyes and see that not-
F: EIT!! Cheater! "Said starting to run behind a man who fled attacked lety of laughter, lety runs to his bedroom when the meets and falls fernando two in bed laughing
L: jajajajaja aay Now! Now! Hahaha just fernando! YAA hahaha! Jaja
F: you are a tramposilla! Now I'll pay!
L: hahaha! "Oooh nooo but" DON FERNANDO "someone we can see "
F:" but I can not take my lety "said fernando lety following the game, a game, that game that you both loved-
L: But don fernando !!!... is that you're my boss! And I ... .- says with a smile sexy-
F: and "you" the woman I love most in this world! Says kissing lety neck, pressing her body against her and running his hands through the contours of her waist
L: Oooh " Don Fernando! "... ... yyy! ayyy! But don .. NANDO fer! • Check! Con. Trolese! Lety says raised his voice whenever fernando surprised her with a touch-
L: I see very, veery walk today! Power!
F: do not like, my lety?
L: I LOVE IT! And now, if you do not follow! I do not respond! Lety said suddenly doing a pirouette, and still now she was over-
F: Oooh! But lety, lety, lety ... calm, calm ... remember that someone can see ... hehe
L: I do not care! Said kissing him passionately and they continued laughing and playing until they joined again, as if for the first time, so was every time they made love, they enjoyed it so much and always found a new way to enjoy each other-
-calleron rendered so much love, until the next morning, two mischievous little wake-
still -lety entresueños felt like someone stretched the quilts, but did not want to wake-
L: mmm .. love .... stop moving your feet ....
F: ?....- all sleepy-ah no, I do not ....
-two felt like someone walking on your bed, so the two turned left lying face to face-
L: good morning my love! He says with a big smile-
F: good morning! Says
L: hehehe you do?
F: no, you! What are you doing?
L f: yoo? .. Nothing! -While flip to the front and are very surprised when confronted with the pretty faces and small-
F: but ... so what??
L: how to get here?? Lety says santi taking and giving kisses-
F: No .... If I remember well that we leave them in their cribs, not as we would have stepped around
L: aay! But dangerous! Imagine all the dangers they were exposed?? Oooh no, no, no!
F: but I can not understand how is that as they left the cradle, or is it already too big to sleep in a crib?
L: ay ... well no ... ... ... ... There is no age limit for that?
F: nooo! Well, if you do not know but me ... ... .... There are, we're going to find
0 comments:
Post a Comment