-lety was in a deep sleep, when in the midst of this strange dream began to hear in the distance a voice saying: lety lety ... .. .... Mijita ... .. ... .-
-began to return to that dream and opened his eyes he met with the worried face of his mother-
L: Oooh! Do not want to wake up! Says going to close her eyes
Dj: lety!
L: no, mama tell me it was just a dream ...
Dj ... ... ... ... ... "his mother's silence said it all, nothing had been a dream was reality-
L: Oh, no Oh no oh no! Oh noo .. I think I'm going I go again!
Dj: no, no, no lety! Lety! Look at me! Look at me! "Said Dona Julieta trying to get her daughter would not become faint, and achievement, lety not faint but I was very nervous, fears, anxieties, all mixed, as was possible? I thought it ... ..-
-lety began to get out of bed a bit shaky and disoriented-
Dj: mijita carefully ... "said her daughter Dona Julieta careful not to go to drop-
L: y fernando? I ask lety, then thought it would be at his side
Dj: fernando? Fernando Aa! Well Fernandito here ... ... where is?
L: for that is what I ask
Dj: aay was here moments ago! Aay !!.... also fainted but where this muchachoo stuck open!
L: salioo sure woke up and ... must be out with the kids ... but mommy ... .. right now are looking to fer ... first I have to talk to you .. I'm ... not ... very rare .... I have fear ... .. is a lot of responsibility! 5 mama! 5!! Can you believe it?? Because I do not! Even I can not believe it!
Dj: jiji aay mijita as you say .. such is life these things happen!
L: no noo mommy! But this is not normal! First two! Well I do not complain to the contrary I am happy with my two precious angels, but as now three! It's too do not you think! These things do not happen to normal people! But nooo aaa Leticia Padilla Solis will have to move from TooDo in this life! Why is that?
Dj: traquilizate mijita! God only knows why he does things .... I understand you .. how you feel ... you're afraid but that's normal girl ... things will go smoothly and I'm making sure that you'll be and are an excellent mother!
L: But mom! This already looks like a movie! Also you believe that just as soon leave my little ones because now I will not have time to meet you imagine three newborns!
Dj: mija .... You already know what it means to be a mother ... and you know that for a mother, nothing is impossible when it comes to children I'm sure that between you and Fernando are the fix will know and a mother's love is so immense that covers up to 20 more children jajaja
L: Oooh no do not tell mommy or joke eeh!
Dj: jijijii
-and lety well as recovering mother and daughter spent some time talking and laughing about everything so lety to relax a bit because I was very tense, the truth is that Mrs. Juliet but he was also face mask and knew her daughter had to do to soothe her
L: Oooh ijijiji (sigh) Well .. I think I feel better mommy! I think I can go right doctor?
Dr. -lety told that if he gave instructions to take care of himself and the date of the next appointment for the ultrasound and see how babies came step and find out the sex of each one of them
Dj: Well let's get ready! That those men and must be desperate!
-out and saw Don Erasmo and withdrawals, struggling with small-
T: fence! Until they left! That took Tantoo!
L: you do not know footage?
T, not that?
Dj: Erasmo not footage you told? Nag-
From: no, do not deserve it!
L: aay dad ... hehehe what happens is that you will take ... .... Hey ... and where is fernando?
T: fernando? There has not been over here I thought I was with you
L: it! But are you sure shots!
T: completely safe, and I do not see
From: not me!
L: Well ... but then where is he??
0 comments:
Post a Comment