Friday, March 2, 2007

Snowmobiles For Rent South Lake Tahoe

¡*¡*¡*¡ CHAPTER 78 CHAPTER 77 ¡*¡*¡* ¡*¡*¡*¡ CHAPTER 76 ¡*¡*¡*¡ ¡*¡*¡*¡

-fernando lety approached with her two children in her arms

L: a treacherous lety said with a half smile and very sorrowfully

F: is that she can not resist his father's voice!

L: and you say it ... haha. EEMM this ....

F: lety, where you got the whole evening? I was very worried, call your parents and you knew nothing

L: my love forgive me please!

F: lety, I have nothing to forgive .... I love you .. but you never again go like me again ... ..

L: Oooh! My "Don Fernando" so divine! -Lety fernando embrace with all their children in arms, full of kisses to all and finally gave him a tender kiss to his gift fernando

F: but lety happened? Where were you?

L: Well I was thinking things better and now I love this new little one that I have in here! I can not believe how YO! YO! I thought about doing this madness! Is too cruel! You do not know how bad I feel, but that talks with Eduardo helped me and now look forward to Fernandito junior! Jijiji

F: so what? Eduardo? They talk?

L: Oooh is that you do not know!

F, NO!, no, tell me?

L: EDUARDO! Eduardo! Your friend! Your brother! Here in mexico and ...

F: Eduardo? How thoughtful! Where this ??!!! I want to see!, But who told you? How did you find??

L: calme, calme, well, long story lol, I found the most unexpected way .. haha ... I was about to .... Of ... ... to run him over lol

F: quee! Aay but lety, and time? To go driving mad!

L: as if he was thinking too much and did not see, plus he suddenly went through ... but now .. the important thing was that we talked, and then here I am!

F: wow! No doubt this is a real genius lalito hehe ... but where is? Let's see it !!... I want to thank!

L: If we go! He also could not wait to see you!

F: go! -Fernando happily lety offered his arm, she took it and walked together, hehe all the super-family and ... as to my new campeoncito behaved!

L: veery well !!..- says touching his little Pansit, rather anything because you have not noticed nadita-

-and in self-

F: Hey my love and you said the doctor, how is the baby? Emabarazo what you have to? All all I want to know everything!

L: jiji good just a month since my love ... in a few weeks we have an appointment to see how it goes

F: Oooh my lety! Do not know how happy I am! I love you!! Says giving him a kiss and sat in the driver's seat and she beside him

-arrived at the house of Eduardo, Fernando and was greeted with a warm hug beating their backs, as well as hehe hello men, talked so much!, fernando not tire of thanking you, besides the three spent a very fun day talking like good friends and laughing with the follies of the babies who were in the age when they are so funny lol -

L: Well lalito, we we're leaving, it's too late and these little devils have to go to sleep

- goodbye, and blah, blah, blah,

-afternoon and lety and fernando are coming home and with children asleep, lety enters the house and gives a great sigh

L: aaah! Home at Last! - Santi says taking his birthplace, followed by fernando-

F: miss you much, "says lety rounding up between him and one of the cradles, lety looks, look at all her face, she smiles , and Fernando was about to kiss passionately

0 comments:

Post a Comment