Chimera
sit in front of primed canvas 120x100 cm
gathered to write Chimera of Justice Chimera with law enforcement and the third a "personal" canvas in the middle - it all meant as a Triptych
sit here and duiayu, write it or not?
what to paint, no one wants to expose? for someone to try to do something?
Igor Dudinskiy couple of days ago, one drunk said to me that I have and will not be nobody else stand, because everyone is afraid, and chimeras fly no one will
can I paint a picture for ... LJ users? is such a loser I am, apparently?
here, for example, when I asked for LJ users to recharge Yandex purse (which is on-YAK 41001805745107) think someone translated the money? that is, something moved, but such a minuscule (emphasis here, by the way, falls on the last syllable)))), that money would last only a couple of months hosting, wonder what the general Ruble put on UC, but not a penny, well there, 10 cents, 50 or 5 (debility smiley) (incidentally, the word "debility" is written across the "E")
that is my blog, which I wrote today, one girl,
I "am bored" is not monetized even to pay for poor charity
as a charity site for cats from shelters in order to attach them to the family
http://kotmasia.ru/happy-cats
12 cats and cats are already attached, in the PM and cats with disabilities Well, it so hard to move a little money to even pay for hosting? really sorry hundred rubles? I do not buy the work for a long time - just stupid there is no money,
I myself am writing about the site with the homeless cats
place
host at least a banner
that whether until the site is still running, do a good deed!
komenty zaskrinila - I felt ashamed couple
komenty rasskrinivayutsya only if I answer this here badyaga
0 comments:
Post a Comment