Saturday, February 12, 2011

Used Airplanes Surplus

of persons with disabilities

that's what infuriates me terribly, that those who are healthy and legs, are considered "disabled" inferior and in fact "disabled" are different - just look Paralympic Games, winning every paraolimpiets three heads above most pryamohodyachih))

and still infuriates me that our wonderful country for a man in a wheelchair invaidnoy there are no conditions at all for life, well, Moscow is somehow less, and from suburbs and beyond - just trouble, no special vehicles or special lanes on the pavement, no nothing that would facilitate a disabled person lives

(yes, Kate, I also write "boredom" of "boredom" as I now recall that when I was 16 to 25, so mayalsya in a wheelchair, my father, he was sucks, because it was impossible to even leave the house, breaking the 1910 stairs)

in general, so sad post "for all and to anyone" about people with disabilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment