Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cosco Summit High Back Booster

my notes from the discussion on the faces

surfaced theme of "redneck", a word that in my speech, I almost never use
"What is a "redneck" I wrote. "
quote your deepest penetration of scientific references:
" Cattle - cattle (in the West-Slavic languages). In relation to people: society poor, unable on their own, without a shepherd with his whip, and food, to maintain their livelihoods. And can trample their own kind in an effort to get more food and less carrot. "


indeed, in Polish bydlo - a" cattle - heifers, cows, bulls, but the sheep and the goats are not applicable, For small in size

"For the people: society of paupers, unable on their own, without a shepherd with his whip, and food, to maintain their livelihoods. And can trample their own kind in an effort to get more food and less carrot "

one of my paintings is really about:


a visual metaphor Nietzsche's aphorism from the book "Thus Spake Zarathustra"
"No shepherd, the mere flock all want equality, all are equal ... Who thinks otherwise, he voluntarily goes crazy house "

I once wrote this series of paintings to" memorize "the goal is achieved - I remember many of the aphorisms from the book by heart

in 1997 on my personal exhibition at the Goethe Institute was a man 20 - 15 of them - professional freeloaders, 3 art - Yakimovich, Cusco, Bessonova and a couple friends, and that's it! I was expecting show the effect of a bomb, I thought people saw the picture, find them yourself and instantly change - pioneering an honest word - I believe it's holy!
freeloader drink, snack, art made ... and that's all that happened - no one has changed!
I still believe that art should tell people the truth about them themselves, that's his problem, that's only if people need this right? them as other than carrots and sticks sometimes - and do not need anything more

you any idea what Nietzsche - is most urgent philosopher now?
and my paintings, or rather, the visual metaphor of Nietzsche's text, written as much in the last century (!:))!) - the most pressing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment