and dream in the most times -
of robbery and looting!
lived here I would on the street. Nikolskaya, opposite the clock boutique Ulyss Nardin
with the reincarnation of my cat Maceio (another I do not have, because I Only my love ILSA!)
and Masya my second life with me suddenly would kleptomania rather, a glamorous thief extra class
chic black handsome man with green eyes and a clever one gray mustache
and went to every night, my love for robbery and burglary, but in the morning returned to
with new clock Ulyss Nardin as mining
wondering how many years of my cat for it given? if caught, of course
because as you know, cat-thief - is not someone who steals, and he who was caught stealing
UC 41001805745107 - to pay for hosting the site www.kotmasia.ru
UC 41001404475854 - to help shelter Iskrinskomu
UC 41001771989163 - help Kozhukhovsky shelter
(post paid for boutique Ulyss Nardin, been paid enough, why not address the boutique ladies, themselves seek and ye shall find
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment