F: LETICIAA! LETICIAA! Come here! if you step outside this house I swear ...
L: than what?? LOOK I'M OUT! WHAT YOU GONNA DO? Lety "said the other side of the door-
F: well ... as you go .... but my kids are! this is their home and be here!
L: but I am their mother and they should be with his mother!
F, but also need Pope!
L: but the breast is more important!
F: ha! I think a good mother? please! for me the ages! were the best! but after this I am very disappointed in you! you know what you want to do? I know? that means killing your own child! as you want it!
L: I .... ...... I ..... I .... BUT HOW CAN I SAY THAT!
F: for that is leticiaa! what you do is that! with your child! with our son! with a helpless baby who has no fault of her mother's madness!
L: QUEEEEE! now all I am guilty YOOO!
F: nooo, not leticia! very upset and confuse these things I do not ......
-she was just standing there with tears in his eyes and then close the door get in your car and go as fast as I could
-fernando-ran to the door opened but it was too late, only saw Lety away in the car with his sons
F: letyy! lety !!!....... can not be! but that happens ???!!! NO! but I will not allow any way to do that leticia! also my son! I will not allow! no way! Lety
-while driving, sunk in thought that do not know I was so confused, felt bad about leaving fernando, felt bad for fighting with him, but he did not support! She thought that Fernando could not understand? that ??!!!-
L: no, no, I do not want another baby, right now! why god why ???..... is that I can not! I can not! and no I do not want Quieroo! "He said, crying desperately lety not seen or where driving, when suddenly someone did give frenon, nearly running over a man!, Lety was hysterical and without thinking you look out the sale and cry : Look! be more careful !!!!!!
-man was paralyzed, with the car almost about to touch it, lety be under the car right away but not for man only to see their babies, and opened it under the back door of the car I go ..
L: aay my kids are well? "Said lety check to see if they had nothing but babies are apparently intact in spite of the great frenon he had given lety, after giving a kiss to each one she gets out to join his site, but when she turned saw the man turned back and calmer and went to el-
L: aay excuse me sir what happens is they leave a little distracted and a little upset, so my reaction but it is good right? or if I can not call a doctor-
-man who was still on his back, had recognized that voice, I was very familiar, and it brought good memories-
L: are you okay? Lety asked again the man who was still on his back, then realized that the man wore a little weird-
L: Sir?
-: I'm fine but if things do not .....- ... my man said to point to the street where I saw a few things thrown backpack and a guitar smashed lety saw all that, "
L: aa my god! sorry, I swear that I will repay all, please excuse me, "said lety lifting things from the floor-
-: no need lety .....................
-lety stopped to hear his name, he remembered averselo said, as he wisely
L: forgiveness as my name?
: - I can not believe in truth is you! Yes, I'm sure your voice is you know, "said the man, even backwards, trying to see lety lety-are you! "Said the man turning around and showing their identity lety, lety not fit the emotion-
L: EDUARDOO ????????........................ .....
Friday, January 5, 2007
Cubefield With Cheats
73 ¡*¡*¡*¡
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment