"Pure Intuition"
^^!!!! todoooooos
Well, I decided I write daily and has done: D
... Today has been a aburriemiento, the work has been very few people, so cleaning and talking to my girlfriend ^ ^ (Mas maja her, that if too have bad humor xDD ¬ ¬) and the other part of the day I was sleeping (I woke up at 14.30 XD)
You will ask why that title for the entry not? (and it does not matter, I have to tell me) it is neither more nor less than a song is Shakira, for more detail is the English version of "The intuition of the" in and out in the notice of seat :)... And to say that I encantaaa! !
And then ... well you know .. some .. longer but ESTIY ENAMORADOOOOO, well that's little to say what you feel my pitu (so affectionately call it: P) And good to say about it, better to say day in day, but to start ... ES PERFECTOOO!! Aiiiisss
XDD and I'm tired of writing ... I'll post more tomorrow ^ ^
A big kiss, Jonathan
0 comments:
Post a Comment