Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Real Bottomless Parties

I'm Sexy, Sexy, Sexy ....

Holaaaa again!! Enga engamque this looks set up

xDD Well here I am again giving the beating and aburriendoos ... A if I'll have to talk a little bit of everything ....

To begin, speak of music, especially "La 5 ยช Estacion". To say the last album from this group, I encantaaaa!! His songs, his lyrics, her voice is increiblee! Aaaaa and tp could forget my beloved Lucie Silvas *.*!! perfection in person ^^!!!!

Now on TV! I have a new serieeee enganxado!. But had enough with this watching Prison Break, Lost, Heroes, Supernatural, Eureka, Grey's Anatomy and finished in the U.S., Alias, Angel, Will & Grace ..... It adds STARGATE ATLANTIS! I saw the pilot episode is double and I have already seen the top 5 and I encantaa!! This Science Fiction is what I was looking yooo!! By the way, I recommend that you see two sets which only has one temp Unfortunately, Blade 1 is (based on the movies) and the other Veritas, The Quest, which I loved, uan mixture xDDD Relic Hunter and Indiana Jones.

And in this new appetizer wanted to talk about a little person very, very special and important in my life! MI tigecita pexioxaaa adored and Liz! (Lady Mayfair, Adjani ....) The one I want to locuraaaaa, a cute girl and that without it my world maybe the network would not be so as gratificanteeeee!! Tigecitaaaaaa kelooo you !!!!!

Well, thanks to her I cast my first photo sexy XD Hence the title of the post and of course, I have to teach you to you suffer nightmares !!!!!

Here is ^ ^: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/colaoXholly/Sexyyyyyy.jpg

Pd: No it or retouched by phtoshop, paint or any program, it's all naturaaaal! ! A big kiss to

todoss! Holaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment