Monday, January 1, 2007

Hemorrhoid And Gallstones

¡*¡*¡*¡

Doc: Well, she did not let him say anything
F: but! Why?? doctor who has my wife! tell me for pity's sake! record something?
Doc: I said he did not say anything, and she's out there is .... to mirela
F: lety my love! -Fernando lety runs and how can the strong embrace, but this very serious lety says nothing, only helps carrying maria fernando fernanda-
F: but you step lety? tell me!
Doc: Well, I let ...
F: but so what? will? nothing else just like that?
Doc: this ... as the lady you know .......
L: If you doctor, thank you very much ...- very serious tone says, Fernando did not understand anything and was very worried
F: but my love! what is happening? tell me now or you'll kill me!
mf: Mommy! .. Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! "Said the girl while playing with the hair-
lety F: lety ..... please tell me are you?
L: the child is hungry! why have not you been fed?? Says in a serious tone but as nagging-
F: so what? forgiveness is that to scare me .... lety wrong with you?
L: y santiago already mojo! not changed a diaper!
F: I ..... ..... I lety! lety expected! Fernando says lety following that path with the baby in her arms toward self-
f: lety do not think that what the hell happened to you ??!!! Begins to get angry-fernando-
L: shh! frighten children
-lety opens the car door gets the girl in the baby carrier and bottle gives it so stop mourn, then go with Fernando and Santiago takes the seat of the car as quick diaper change, only fernando looks very confused, then puts lety santi in the baby carrier and get in the car, and also up-
fernando F: leticiaaaaaaa! but you pretend! I'm not going to tell you going ??... this is not a game leticia! were in a hospital for nearly two hours and I want to say you going? they're playing?
L: Do not talk and drive home!
F: quee? Now therefore no noo! I move here! until you tell me what is going
L: to because if you do not move here you get your own! that my children and I will! Lety says opening the door
F: but so what? you ... you .. you aaaaah! is fine and up!
-fernando led to look forward, there was a large, silence a silence that almost was not anything like that in your family life, the silence was due in part because the children were already asleep but also that fernando and lety not on speaking terms-
-arrived at the house and as a routine load each one of the children and will put them in their cribs,
F: now if I'll say what's wrong? He says softly-lety
looks just takes the hand and leads him to the bathroom
L: want to know which was the quasar swoon! He says angrily
F: for if clear!
L: do not you imagine?
F: eeem? they do not?
L: Oooh I can not believe in man so you had to be!
F: quee? and tell me! As a small child says
-lety-squats in the bathroom and looking for something, fernando targeted and less means nothing,
L: here it is! -Gets up and gives pregnancy test fernando-
F: and? with this?
L: aay I can not believe my god! YOU'VE POSITIVOO! EMBARAZADAA'M AGAIN !!!!!!!!!! "I said no presisamente with a happy face to say, was rather a lot of concern,
F: queeeeeeeeeee ????? "This was the last thing fernando said after falling to the ground unconscious ................

0 comments:

Post a Comment