Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Swot Analysis For A Clothing Store

¡*¡*¡*¡ ¡*¡*¡*¡ CHAPTER 72 CHAPTER 71 ¡*¡*¡*¡

L: queeee! aaaaaah! noooo! Fernando Mendiola your not going to leave me alone in this! DESPIERTAAA! WAKE UP!!
F: eeh? " ehh? so what? aay my love! do not know I had a dream very funny, I dreamed you .....
L: I was pregnant, faced lety says wisely and
F: riiiiiiight! and did you know? and besides it was triplets can believe it haha?
L: aaaaaaay not send him or god shut up! do not know where the triplets get that but that is true I'm pregnant and do not barriers to return to faint please
F: eeh jajaja good joke? not enough of games! tell me what happened to you?
L: same to you! I faint when I learned she was pregnant
F: ja-ja enough of games! do not make those jokes that can kill me!
L: it's no joke! fernando lety says Lavant mendiola soil and letting his head fall to the ground haha fernando-
F: aauch! but my love! then .......
L: If I & Researchers fernando again! and it's all your culpaaaaa! Says about the crying-
F: aay not not lety another begins to see that!
L: if your culpaa because I told you to take care of ourselves! but according to you had it everything under control! ja please! and now we do! explain to me that we do
F: for what else are we to do? otherwise we have no more than wait for my new son
L: aaaaaaaay if you is very easy to say and just have to wait! but as they have to carry a child for nine months and then you almost split in half to go!
F: aauch! lety but do not have to be so graphic!
L: and have very little if you can explain to me with two children explain to me what you gonna do with a pair of imps for two years and a newborn!
F: because ... well .... not the expert you are not?
L: see ???!!! see!! I leave everything ami! EVERYTHING! all responsibility leave me my! have fun with your children play with them but it's time to change them or feed them to sleep! aaa not be responsible lety! chistosito not watch it that?
F: aa no! do not give me that! I also I deal with my children but ... but ... but ...
L: but so what? you see! has not a single excuse!
F: be good and we are discussing! and things are done and can do nothing!
L: of course we can!
F: quee? are you talking about?
L: I ... .. .... no .. I do not want to have this baby!
F: queeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!! no! no! no, no! Forget it! As this happens you leticia padilla solis!
-lety was crying-
L: is that I did not want more children, with my two kids was ok, bring another child is neglecting the other two at this point need all my attention! fernando no sorry I can not!
F: but lety! I can not believe it! I never thought that you, that your mind will pass that idea ... it's so cruel .... so ........ ......... .... so cool .. ............
L: If you already! now I am the villain of the story! But its okay if you do not want to support me in this is fine, I understand, but I'm keeping this baby! Says crying inconsolably and dirges to the cradle of the babies, maria fernanda load and output targets, and fernando she walks behind
F: it does not! do not support this madness! also is my son too! and I do not want you to hear me do anything !!....... Letica padilla solis! "Said Fernando walking behind her, opened the door lety the girl climbed into the car and then went home and went for another look sanctity
F: are you listening to me? I'm not going to let!
-lety going to the car another look and now goes up to santi his things, assume bedroom closet and pulls open his clothes and puts it into a suitcase-
F: but what the hell are you doing?
L: I'm going!
F: queeee?
L: If you're going to support me in this my children and I will!
F: but is that lety! and want to support you on that is crazy!
L: then do not want to continue living with a crazy or?
F: it does not! but then my children do not carry them!
L: ha! want to bet! Lety says closing his suitcase, and heading for the exit as fast as I can,

0 comments:

Post a Comment